With a certification in Raw Food Nutrition, and as a Raw Food Chef, Valetta SuRae conducts specialized Un-cooking classes in the Washington D.C. area for a variety of pallets. Each class is engaging and informative and can transform the way you view raw food nutrition.
With a certification in Raw Food Nutrition, and as a Raw Food Chef, I conduct specialized Un-cooking classes for a variety of pallets. During each workshop, we will prepare delightful morsels and devour them. For the creations you like, I will provide recipes on how to prepare the dishes at home.
When you return for a second workshop, you have the opportunity to bring in your favorite recipe to share with the class. This opportunity allows you and your friends, family, and colleagues to get together and celebrate healthy eating. Each class is engaging and informative and can transform the way you view raw food nutrition.
Click here for the next public workshop schedule.
To Book a workshop for your organization or office email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.341. 5335.
- Its Not Easy Eating Green: A Smoothie Workshop
- Raw Or Kinda Raw...: That Is The Question: Samples Of Raw, Vegan And Vegetarian Foods
- Breakfast In The Raw: Breakfast Delights All Raw
- Smile. . . Say Cheese: Workshops Where We Explore The Variations Of Raw Cheeses
- Lunch In The Raw: Where I Wake Lunch Dishes
- Dinner In The Raw: Soups, Chili, Casseroles, Entrees Of All Sorts
- Snacks In The Raw: Fruit Rollers, Seasoned Nuts, Rawnola
- Treats And Sweets in the Raw: Ice Dream, Pudding, Brownies, Cookies, Pie
- International Delights In The Raw: Italian, Mexican, Greek, Middle Eastern
- Juiced In The Raw: Healthy Raw Juices
- Swirled In The Raw: Amazing Things To Make In A Blender
- Raw-Ktails: How To Make Raw Healthy Mocktails
- Soaking And Sprouting Galore: How To Soak And Sprout
A raw Certification is 2 days and includes sprouting, dehydrating, and Raw Cert 101. All food is provided for two days breakfast, lunch, and early evening snack. $300.00
Learn and celebrate the joys and benefits of cooking with colleagues.
Contact SuRae now.
Call 202.341.5335 today or have her call you.